Welcome to the home of Jeff Bourdier on the Web. The main purpose of this site is to provide home pages for my free, open-source software (FOSS) projects, hosted here on GitHub, and described below.
- A WPF application (written in C#) that is used to view, play, and edit the binary contents of standard MIDI files.
- A command-line utility for Windows and Linux (written in C) that is used to synchronize sets of files.
- DUMPROWS (Database Utility Map-Producing Read-Only Web Service)
- A CGI program (written in C) that allows a geospatial database to be queried using a web browser.
- PipelineML GeoPackager ⇗
- A plugin for QGIS (written in Python) that reads a PipelineML file and translates its contents into a GeoPackage. (Note that the home page for this project is on another site.)